Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Firstly...

I've been contemplating about this blog for a long while now, and it's finally time to get off my ass and put my thoughts somewhere. To those that may read this, I offer a warning: This is in no means a serious record of my life, my journey through food, nor anything else with a clear objective or mission statement. In this blog, you will find posts about the following: food, sarcasm and irony, and the weird things you observe when you people watch. I like to keep it simple. I like to eat. I like new things. And I love surprises. Anything further than that, you're going to have to buy me a drink first. Or a meal.

Also, I love photos. I'm a poorly-executed, once-amateur photographer that has clearly lost her way, and usually forgets to photograph the food she eats until it's already half-gone. I take way too many photos with my phone, and most definitely will be using this blog to dispose of them.

Lastly, the new year has meant serious dieting for me, which means memorable meals have been touch and go lately. I know. It's a work in progress to have my cake and eat it too. However, I will leave you with one thing that has been thoroughly ingrained in my dreams. Homemade chocolate-chip, waffle ice cream sandwiches from The Lunch Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment